Where you’ll find me
I’m a Kolya purchaser – so you can find me in the offices, checking inventory in the store, or at the warehouse.
Best health advice I’ve received (and followed)
Know your food sensitivities and stay away! It can make the world of difference in how you feel and how you sleep.
“Things always have a way of working out for the better. Thank you, thank you, thank you.”
- All things to make my Bulletproof coffee! Coffee beans, collagen, MCT oil, ghee. They’re a delicious way to start the day.
- Jane Iredale’s Amazing Base Mineral Powder – I love the coverage and dewy finish after the setting spray.
- Om Organics Blue Azul Cleansing Oil – the Blue Tansy in this cleansing oil smells divine! It feels so luxurious.
Don’t tell anyone, but…
My favourite way to unwind and leave behind the stress of the day is to soak in a big soaker tub with Om Organics Bath Salts and a good novel!
Most creative way I’ve solved a beauty issue in a pinch
I revive the natural curl in my hair with Innersense Quiet Calm Curl Control. I spritz with water and scrunch in this lovely curl cream and diffuse with a blowdryer. No buildup and the curls spring back!
Favourite plant or flower
Portulaca brings me memories of childhood. Portulaca grew in inhospitable conditions on my grandmother’s gravel driveway – I was always fascinated.
Learning / Education / Experience
- I have been with the company since December 2015.
- Life experience pertaining to company work: Hey, I love to shop! And I am fascinated with the ebb and flow of how things sell.