Where you’ll find me
Mostly I am teaching in a grade two classroom, having great fun with my students. But whenever I can, I come back to Kolya where I enjoy helping my favourite customers and spending time with all the girls there.
Best beauty advice I’ve received (and followed)
Favourite way to nourish my skin from within
Drinking lots of water and green tea.
TCB (Taking Care of Business).
- Jubilation Ultra Nourishing Body Cream by Antipodes– It smells divine in an earthy kind of way and moisturizes my skin through these dry Albertan winters.
- Carrot Vitamin Masque by Emminence– It truly gives my skin all of the vitamins it needs to feel healthy and strong.
- Lavender Bath Oil by Dr. Hauschka– Nothing helps me wind down after a busy day at school than soaking in a tub with this oil.
Don’t tell anyone, but…
I love to watch early 90’s 90210 episodes on Netflix. I can’t believe I just admitted to it.
Favourite plant or flower
I love the plant in Kolya we named “Frida”, but I don’t know what kind of plant she is. She’s beautiful.
Learning / Education / Experience
- I have worked in the health industry since 1992. I have been with Optimum Health since 1997, and joined Kolya in 2005.
- B.Ed. in Elementary Education.
- M.A. in Modern Languages and Cultural Studies.
- B.A. in Comparative Literature/Spanish.
- Certificate in teaching English as a second language.