Virgo, Sagittarius rising.
Personality Type (take the test: www.16personalities.com)
ISFJ- the defender.
Where you’ll find me
Maintaining the Kolya website, skirting around the Kolya floor, and communicating with the public via numerous social media platforms.
Favourite way to nourish your skin from within
Drinking lots of water! I drink at least 1L of water daily and my skin has never looked better.
Best health advice I’ve received (and followed)
Being “healthy” is a direct result of a lifestyle choice, not a quick fix- your goals and routines should be realistic and relatively easy to maintain. So drink your water, eat your greens, and exercise regularly.
Best beauty advice I’ve received (and followed)
ALWAYS wash your face before bed- your skin needs to breathe at night time to renew itself, so leaving old, dirty oils from your day is not helpful for a beautiful complexion.
This too shall pass.
- Lashluv Mascara, from Tok Beauty – since we got Tok Mascara on our shelves, I haven’t used anything else. Not only is this natural formula super volumizing and lengthening, but the brush itself helps separate your lashes and perfectly place them – making this my go-to mascara forevermore. It’s also fairly water resistant which is a huge plus, especially for a natural formula! I am very impressed to say the least.
- Rose Hydrosol, from Earth’s Aromatique – whether it’s to set my makeup, mix with a face mask, or for an afternoon pick-me-up-spritz, this hydrosol is a versatile must-have. The rose smell is divine, and a bonus- it works well with sensitive skin types.
- Living Luminizer, from RMS Beauty – this is hands-down my favourite highlighter. This formula leaves the dewiest glow on your skin and enhances your best features while nourishing your skin (thanks to the Coconut Oil base). This is the one beauty product that I never go without.
Don’t tell anyone, but…
I love nothing more than curling up in my bed, binge-watching Netflix and eating waaaaaay too many snacks.
Oh, and I love country music.
Favourite plant or flower
Evergreens- these majestic beauties remind me of the mountains…
Learning / Education / Experience
- I have been with Kolya Naturals since 2009.
- I grew up surrounded by my family’s immense knowledge of the holistic health world.
- Currently completing the Marketing Diploma from BCIT.
- Certified in Meghan Telpner’s “Culinary Nutrition Program”.
- In the process of completing Rosemary Gladstar’s “The Science and Art of Herbology”.
- Various natural skincare & DIY workshops.