Taurus (Venus Moon)
Personality type (take the test: www.16personalities.com)
ENFP- The Campaigner
Where you’ll find me
I am usually within the apothecary or in the back kitchen, making a mess with a new group of eager learners for the Creams & Facials Botanical class!
Best beauty advice I’ve received (and followed)
Add new food items, herbs, and supplements into the diet and naturally, you will eat less of the foods that are not nourishing as you adapt to a healthier regime.
Best health advice I’ve received (and followed)
Healthy skin is a reflection from the inside out- so listen to your body: feed it nourishing foods, bring it outside to play, and have your heart open to give and receive love and laughter.
Be one with nature and always come from the heart. If it is in your higher good, things will align.
- Master’s Choice DoMatcha or the Ayia Matcha, the effects of the theanine has been amazing in helping me focus and be present throughout my days, no matter how busy they get.
- Dr. Hauschka- Eye Concealer, this is the only concealer that doesn’t dry out the delicate skin beneath my eyes, and it is safe to use for years
- All of the individual ingredients we have in the apothecary. I love making my own products, as it brings out my creative side.
Favourite essential oil combination
Recently, I have fallen in love with the combination of patchouli and vanilla: they’re absolutely divine! Otherwise, the Peace blend with Healing Scents and the beautiful new facial oil blends in the apothecary… They’re all wonderful!
Don’t tell anyone, but…
I had my husband make a pit stop to return a critter to our community garden to be a part oits’s colony. I appreciate the bug world for pollinating, and the interconnected role they play in our thriving gardens.
I love the plant in Kolya we named “Frida”, but I don’t know what kind of plant she is. She’s beautiful.
Learning / education / experience
- I’ve been with the company since 2014
- I’ve studied with herbalists, local and afar, and aromatherapists with the uses of essential oils and hydrosols
- I’ve been working, growing, and learning with herbs for more than fifteen years. I continue to practice new, inspiring and decadent recipes on family & friends, whether it be topical or internal
- Apprentice certificate from “The Science & Art of Herbalism” from Sage Mountain
- Attended various herbal and skincare workshops