Where you’ll find me
Behind the scenes… connecting with you through a multitude of media.
Best beauty advice I’ve received (and followed)
And Audrey Hepburn’s advice: for attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry…
All is well.
- InTouch Cream Brush by Jane Iredale- instant dewy radiance!
- LuLu Organics Hair Powder– this product has transformed my hair life! A simple way to add more body and save water. Good-bye, greasy hair.
- Almond Mineral Treatment from Eminence Organics- a spicy mask to exfoliate, soften & detoxify and my secret weapon against blackheads.
Favourite way to nourish my skin from within
Kale! This leafy green packs a powerful vitamin punch that my liver (and skin) love. And I can’t go a day without flax oil.
Don’t tell anyone, but…
I might be addicted to YouTube videos on retro hair styles (check out Berlin Hair Baby), and cute cats!
Favourite plant or flower
“Chicks & Hens” …
I adore all succulents, but these little families steal my heart.
Most creative way I’ve solved a beauty issue in a pinch
My mother always asked “how will you know unless you try?”
Well, I tried Weleda Pomegranate Body Oil on my face when I have run out of moisturizer, and it has become my favourite summertime face oil.
Learning / Education / Experience
- I have been with Kolya Naturals since 2005
- Wholistic living devotee
- Life-long experience in retail
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Art & Design from the U of A
- In process of a master’s degree in Spirituality & Psychotherapy, specializing in Art Therapy