Personality Type (take the test: www.16personalities.com)
ISFJ – The Defender.
Where you’ll find me
Within the company- I like to float between all of the stores & all departments! Between hiring, scheduling, chatting with customers & coworkers, I like to keep myself busy which ensures I am never bored. When I am not at work, I take every opportunity to head to the mountains!
Best beauty advice I’ve received (and followed)
Stay hydrated & moisturized, inside & out!
Best health advice I’ve received (and followed)
Always keep your stress in check – adaptogens are a girls best friend!
There is ALWAYS ALWAYS something to be thankful for!
Favourite way to nourish your skin from within
Enerex Omega More- 3, 6, 9, Essential Fatty Acids
- Rose Day Cream, by Dr. Haushka– It is calming, moisturizing & the scent is heavenly!
- Opti C & F– This works every time to help fend off the common cold or flu. Take immediately upon noticing first symptoms.
- The Body Deli, Coconut Creme Body Mist- It reminds me of being in Maui!
Favourite essential oil combination
Peppermint, vanilla & orange!
Don’t tell anyone, but…
I love to collect pottery from every place I vacation. It keeps the memories alive every time I use one of the pieces!
Favourite plant or flower
Learning / Education / Experience
- I have been with the company since 1998.
- Attended the St Albert College of Natural Healing which fed my initial excitement for health & nutrition.
- I then went on to take various courses in homeopathy, herbolgy, iridology, nutrition & supplementation.
- My life changed the minute I found out I was pregnant with my first child. From that moment on, raising my children & my fur babies holistically became my passion. It does take a village to raise a child & I have been so thankful for my Optimum Health/Kolya Naturals village 😉