Where you’ll find me
Lulling clients into a state of relaxed bliss in my treatment room cocoon, or on the floor helping our clients make the best choices for their skin.
Best beauty advice I’ve received (and followed)
Stand up straight, and smile!
I am grateful.
- Dr.Hauschka Rhythmic Night Conditioner– is a miracle in a tiny glass capsule. If used correctly, it is a transformative experience.
- Rahua Shampoo and Conditioner – the first hair product ever to make my husband ask “What IS this stuff? Please get more!!”
- Eminence Biodynamic Calendula and Apricot Seed Oil Face Cream- Light. Nurturing. Healing. Love it.
May I just say, that it’s torture for me to list JUST THREE.
Favourite way to nourish my skin from within
Resveratrol, sea buckthorn oil, and bio-available silica supplements all make a noticeable difference in mine and my clients’ skin, hair, and nails.
Don’t tell anyone, but…
I am a shameless beauty product junkie.
Most creative way I’ve solved a beauty issue in a pinch
Using cornstarch when I’ve run out of hair powder!
Favourite plant or flower
Learning / Education / Experience
- I started with Optimum Health in 2001 and began in Kolya in 2006.
- Wholistic Aesthetician.
- I studied sciences at the University of Alberta and Grant McEwan for five years.
- I have taken several courses, and have a keen interest in energy medicine and holistic healing.