Where you’ll find me
In the kitchen cooking up yummy skin care and teaching workshops.
Best health advice I’ve received (and followed)
You are what you eat. And if you wouldn’t eat it, then don’t put it on your skin.
- Cocoa Butter- luxe and delicious. Great for dry skin with the bonus of a great yummy smell.
- Rose Water- a little bit of magic in a bottle. It’s like a faerie mist shower.
- Tuberose Essential Oil- this one sends me into bliss. YUM!
Favourite essential oil combination
Tuberose and vetiver. Vetiver keeps the tuberose from floating away with the angels. It smells too good to explain.
Don’t tell anyone, but…
I usually sleep in past 9 am.
Favourite plant or flower
This is like picking a favourite child. It changes all the time. Right now I would say lavender; she’s the mama herb.
Learning / Education / Experience
- I have been with Kolya (and then later the Apothecary) since 2006.
- Handcrafting skincare since 2001.
- I am devoted to the natural arts of play and healing in every part of my life – cooking, crafts, clothing and raising my family.