Scorpio sun, Aquarius moon
Personality type (take the test: www.16personalities.com)
INFJ (the advocate)
Where you’ll find me
You will typically find me within the Kolya makeup and skincare space. I enjoy giving advice and learning about anything involving beauty and skincare.
Best beauty advice I’ve received (and followed)
What goes on your face, also goes into your body. It’s always best to keep your products as clean and natural as possible.
Best health advice I’ve received (and followed)
Set time aside every week to go outdoors. Being outside improves immunity and provides a dose of Vitamin D. Natural light is also proven to make us happier and improve vision!
Favourite way to nourish your skin from within
Essential fatty acids and staying hydrated
What I give is what I receive
- Lip2Cheek from RMS Beauty: versatile and portable.
- Blue Azul Soothing Cleansing Oil from Om Organics: helps reduce inflammation and redness. Leaves my skin feeling soft and clean without stripping the natural oils.
- Glow Geranium Tinted Moisturizer from Helena Lane: tints my skin with a natural and healthy glow when I’m going makeup-free. It feels as good as it looks!
Don’t tell anyone, but…
I refuse to throw away birthday and Christmas cards (and any nostalgic trinkets). I hoard them in a box instead.
Learning / education / experience
- I enjoyed working with a variety of local brands within markets that support ethically sourced wellness and beauty products.
- I have taken essential oil mixology classes that inspired my love for homemade oil blends and tinctures of my own.
- I am an advocate for mental wellness among youth, and speak publicly about issues regarding mental health in teens from my own perspective.
- I have gained experience in various fundraiser event planning and volunteering opportunities within my school community.